Tuesday, July 19, 2016

When is Class Over????

I used July 20th as the last day because that's what my attendance roster says but I called the ADP and Registrar's offices and let them know that I will let class run until the End of Sunday night as usual... I will work on grades Monday morning....

The last assignment is all about directional light on the face and a calm, truthful portrait... no hyped up smiley faces and absolutely no flash.... remember not to shoot into a light source... point the nose of your subject toward the light source and move your body and or their body to get light on at least 3/4 of the face... don't be shy about getting in close... If you have a zoom lens, use that...

Do a google image search for window portrait and you will see many very good examples of what I'd like you to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment