Sunday, July 10, 2016

Shadows and Light

I suppose that I should have done some shooting this week when the sun was shining bright. Unfortunately the only time I had was this weekend and like everyone else, it was tough. I decided to create my own light. I took these pictures at a building in Middletown. My husband tagged along on my photography expedition and we really enjoyed ourselves. The puddle picture was taken on the roof of the clocktower shops and it was quite windy. It was a struggle to get the shot without ripples in the water. The shadow was a beautiful mistake - I was fooling around with the camera trying out different shutter speeds and apertures and voila. Fun! My one regret is that I left my tripod at home!







1 comment:

  1. Exquisite...this is the true subject of photography... Eveything else is narrative layered on top of this kind of essential perception.

    ReplyDelete