Monday, July 4, 2016

Week 3 at Sea/West Haven Beach

On this picture I wanted to bring out the low tide and the shape of the sand.
I found it to be interesting and I lowered the density to bring out the warmth
of the picture.

The rock are the focal point of this picture.

A beautiful sunset.  I removed the glow from this picture to bring out the sun.
 '
This night at West Haven beach there was a vibrant moon I was capturing through my photos.
It was very pretty and as the night came in the moon became clearer.
 
I tried to zoom in and capture these beauties.
 

See here is when the night was coming in the moon became brighter and I love
the shape of the tree and was trying to capture what you see above.
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful skyscape's… It's all about appreciating light and color. It looks like these may have been older pictures that were posted to Facebook or put on some other online site because of the tiny size and low resolution… It's important to post larger pictures so that I can see them... The bottom four seem like they were not down sampled and were more appropriately scaled. I appreciate how the horizon lines are nice and parallel to the bottom edge of the frame. This assignment was more about texture and structure of looking at natural objects close up as opposed to the built environment for the first assignment. Our next assignment is about light and shadow and here you truly are creating light poems so this series might be more appropriate for that assignment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi professor these are all originals I cropped down to try to make the picture closer. I shared the originals with you in my google drive.

      Sorry I will try harder

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete