Sunday, July 24, 2016

Final Week: "How to fry an Egg"

Apologies for posting so late, busy summer day! For the final week, I had a lot of fun shooting. I photographed my handsome boyfriend, Joey. I struggled slightly because I wasn't able to make it home today to use natural sunlight. Instead, together, we tacked a white sheet to the ceiling along with a dark sheet behind him to create a backdrop. I had to experiment a little by changing the lamps I was using and also taking off the lamp shades and leaving them on. Then we moved outside and worked near my outside lights and under a street light as well. I sort of liked this better than shooting in the day time because it created such an intense glow on his face. Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Wow... working with artificial light is way harder and a lot more work... but the results came out really well... I noticed that most of the shots on your "50" were under exposed... You can control that with exposure compensation... moving it toward the "+" side... it may have been bumped toward the "-" side without you knowing it...

    ReplyDelete