Sunday, July 3, 2016

Week Three: By The Sea

This week I was able to use these images of Mayflower beach from my vacation to Cape Cod! Starring my lovely boyfriend, Joey, as my model.


This first image was taken from a boat I was on. We were close to the shore and the sun looked beautiful behind the clouds. I enhanced all the colors, I felt that the blues were so powerful so I played off that!
This is my favorite photo of this weeks bunch. Very little editing was done to this photo because the sunset left such beautiful color across the sand. At this particular beach, the tide goes far out and leave tons of small tide pools and these beautiful ripples in the sand.

This final photo was me trying to take a panorama shot. I lower the exposure to make the sunset colors severe and make Joey silhouette dark!

3 comments:

  1. I love the strong sense of light... Going at sunset really opened up that possibility... The sand ripples are beautifully observed... The top image with the dramatic cluds might even be stronger in B and W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That third picture is amazing...great job

    ReplyDelete