Sunday, July 17, 2016

Week 5 - Macro

I have turned our weekends into family photo expeditions. It has been pretty awesome. This weekend we stayed around the house, which was actually pretty awesome because I found a gigantic blackberry patch that I didn't know I had. Apparently my dogs knew where it was though. I love the black and white of my neighbor's son. She has twins and this is Jacob. They are amazing subjects. My next shot is a flower that I took while shooting the beach shots but I wanted to use it this week because of it's boldness. I love the color. Huge fan of orange. Then we have my daughter's hockey pads. They were drying in the sun and the light was shining perfectly on them! Last but not least - the gypsy moth. They need to be good for something because they are ruining our trees and driveway. So, I made it my muse. Little rascal.














1 comment:

  1. Nice series... the little boy is precious.. perhaps you can use the twins for the portrait project... The hockey pads illustrate how strong design can be found almost everywhere... I a, just back from a week in Wellfleet on the Cape ... so much of Cape Cod is overrun with tent caterpillars, gypsy moths and bare trees....

    ReplyDelete