Sunday, July 17, 2016

Week 5, Macro.

I enjoyed this assignment very much. It's really interesting to focus on details that get missed in everyday things. When I first began experimenting with how close I could get to something, I was laying on the ground at the park, when my daughter walked over. At first I told her to please back up because I was trying to get a picture of the buttercups. Then I noticed she had on her red sparkly shoes (even though I asked her to put sneakers on to go to the park). It happened to work out perfectly when I realized she was Dorothy on the yellow brick road. So that was fun. Another fun one for me is the one of my dog's eye because it shows the reflection of the window. You can even see the sky and clouds in it, which is pretty cool. Color photos seem harder to edit, so I'm kind of unsure how I did with that. I prefer black and white, but I think all of these needed their color.






3 comments:

  1. Interesting... When I look at these on my phone, they look super colorful, as opposed to my computer where they look flatter. I can't tell which version to judge them from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know they should stay in color when color is important to the meaning of the image.. green clover, magenta flower petals, etc... This looks good... I appreciate your sense of awe and discovery! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete