Sunday, June 19, 2016

Week One! Self-Portrait by Aly Sklenarik

Hello everyone! My name is Aly Sklenarik and this is my final semester at Albertus Magnus. I am majoring in Psychology with a focus in Art Therapy and a minor in studio art. I am graduating one semester early and going straight into the Art Therapy graduate program hopefully in January! I recently was hired at a private practice and hope to continue to evolve my knowledge and love for the field. This is my third Mod course but this is by far going to be my favorite. I have never taken a photography class but always felt that I had an eye for it. I love taking photos, traveling to new places, and capturing beauty everywhere I go!






2 comments:

  1. nice pictures! you look like the disney princess the little mermaid in that middle shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Aly... Nice introductory photos...!

    ReplyDelete