Sunday, June 26, 2016

Week 2: Introduction to Composition

I went shooting in New Haven for the majority of my pictures. It was a beautiful sunny day, perfect light! I am not thrilled with my results but it is a good start. I am an extreme newbie to photoshop. I am still trying to figure out the ins and outs. I enjoy taking pictures and have been looking more intently at my surroundings with a fresh sense of beauty, light and the abstract. Here are a few of my selections from my photo shoot. I really enjoyed taking pictures of refections in windows. The light was perfect for making out exact building images.







4 comments:

  1. Wow your pictures are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful series Jamie. And you have a great eye and you are interested in using it!. I especially like the top one for its simplicity and attention to symmetrical detail. You understand how to fill the frame, work with light, and edit for expression.

    Excellent start! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! That reflection is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete