Monday, June 20, 2016

But first, let me take a selfie - WK1

My name is Renae Johnson. I am a native of the Bronx, New York but raised in Bridgeport, CT. I actually participated in commencement a few weeks ago in May. This course will complete my degree. I studied Psychology and Biology here at Albertus Magnus College. I played four years of collegiate soccer with our amazing womens team. I have always been a lover of photography and memories. I have been buying myself cameras since the 4th grade. To this day, I still have my first camera. I am excited to take part in this course.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Renae.... I love how close you are... Filling the frame with good design is an important part of good photography... I love the light on you face in the bottom shot...

    ReplyDelete